If you are interested in coming in person, please read carefully as there are quite a few requirements and details to be squared away and agreed to first.
- In order to qualify to come in person, you need to have been vaccinated for COVID-19 and past your immune date (which is 2 weeks past your last dose).
- Email me a copy of your vaccine card. Please do not schedule or arrive to your appointment until I have this on file. This is mandatory.
- Even if you are vaccinated, in order to come have a session in the office, I ask that you abide by the following standards:
* If you (or anyone with whom you live) have any symptoms, specifically fever or cough before or the day of your appointment, please let me know as soon as possible. We will either conduct the session via video or reschedule for another day that week. If you show up without informing me and you are sick, the session will be canceled and you will be charged for the session. In the case that I have any symptoms, I will switch the session to video.
* I understand that most of you are eager to re-engage in life and normal activities, and also that life sometimes brings unavoidable scenarios. That being said, if you’ve been exposed to any situation considered “risky” i.e. a large indoor gathering of people without masks (this includes bars and restaurants with poor social distancing and ventilation) please let me know BEFORE arriving. If it is a nice day, we may be able to have the session outside. If not, we will have the session via video.
I am personally very high risk health wise, so even if you feel safe personally, I ask that you respect and honor this so we can keep safety first and adjust accordingly.
4. I am still doing video sessions, so be sure to clarify when scheduling that it is in person or video! If my calendar says it’s video, that is what I will be prepared for. 🙂
We’ve spent over a year adjusting to therapy on Zoom! Turns out it’s not so bad! You get to save on gas money, be cozy, and have therapy in the comfort of your own home. You are welcome to still book your session as telehealth if that is what you prefer. It is also the only option available if you have not been vaccinated for COVID-19.